Needle Exchange Services
Bournemouth has free, confidential services that provide free sterile injecting equipment and safe disposal of used equipment.
Needle exchanges in Bournemouth
- Central Needle Exchange 6 Trinity House, 161 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JU Opening times 2pm-4pm Monday to Friday
The Central Needle Exchange is run by trained professionals who take the time to sit down with people, listen to their needs and offer advice. They can also also discuss how to access treatment through the Bournemouth Engagement and Assessment Team and what options are available.
Pharmacy needle exchanges
- Avicenna Pharmacy 24 – 26 Cunningham Crescent, West Howe, Bournemouth, BH11 8DU
- Boots the Chemist, 358 Wimborne Road, Winton, Bournemouth, BH9 2HE
- Boots the Chemist, 18-20 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5NL
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 12 Southbourne Grove, Southbourne, Bournemouth, BH6 3QZ
- Medi Innovation Ltd, Queens Park Pharmacy, 386 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8BL
- Poole Bay Pharmacy, Westbourne Medical Centre, Milburn Road, Bournemouth, BH4 9HJ
- Rowlands Pharmacy, 128 - 130 Charminster Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8UU
- Rowlands Pharmacy, 315 Wimborne Road, Bournemouth, BH15 3DH
- Rowlands Pharmacy, Boscombe and Springbourne Medical Centre, Bournemouth, BH1 4JT
- Superdrug, 609 Christchurch Road, Boscombe, Bournemouth, BH1 4AR
Do NOT put needles, sharps bins or drug litter into any household bins including rubbish, recycling and garden waste. Bring everything back to the needle exchange.