Making Boscombe a place to be proud of
The Boscombe Regeneration Partnership works to make Boscombe a better place to live, work and visit.
“Boscombe has welcoming, diverse, safe and clean neighbourhoods that people are proud of, offering positive opportunities for all and an arts and heritage inspired creative buzz.”
We have six priority areas of improvement for Boscombe:
The people in the partnership
Boscombe Regeneration Partnership is made up of 11 key member organisations and agencies including:
- Bournemouth Council
- Dorset Police
- Dorset Police & Crime Commissioner
- Bournemouth 2026 Trust
- Dorset Race Equality Council
- Bournemouth Council for Voluntary Service
- Boscombe Community Interest Charity
- Jobcentre Plus
- National Probation Service
- Dorset Community Rehabilitation Company
- Dorset Fire & Rescue Service
What’s happening in Boscombe now?
To find out the latest events and activities improving life in Boscombe follow us on Facebook and Twitter. You can also sign up to receive the latest news about Boscombe via email.