A-Level Geography Field Visits
We help schools and colleges who want to visit Boscombe as part of their A-Level Geography fieldwork find out more about the regeneration work taking place in the area.
What we offer
We host fieldwork group sessions. The session includes:
"The session was excellent and met all of the areas we had hoped. The students needed to understand the regeneration journey and that was very clear." A-Level Geography Teacher 2017
- Presentation/talk by a key member of the Boscombe Regeneration Partnership about the work that is taking place
- Question & answer session with students and staff
We make a charge to cover the cost of staff time and room hire.
The cost starts at £150 for a session (up to 2 hours) for up to 20 students.
Larger groups, over 20 students
If you have a group larger than 20 students, we can spread this over two or more sessions as required.
We also offer site visits to put the regeneration work into context on site.
Contact us for more details or to book
Phone: 01202 456173
Please tell us:
- your proposed dates
- number of students and staff
- your A-Level examination board
- any particular area of focus you would like to cover