Priorities - Employment and Enterprise
Our objectives for improving Employment and Enterprise in Boscombe
How we are improving housing in Boscombe and progress reports of what we have done.
- Remove barriers to employment and enterprise
- Increase opportunities for employment and training
- Reduce the number of empty shops on the high street
- Increase the number of creative businesses operating from Boscombe
A thriving creative industries sector
- Increase the number of creative enterprises operating from Boscombe
What we have done
There is more information available on the challenges we face and what we have achieved so far in the full Boscombe Commitment.
What can you do?
For more information on starting your own business, please contact Outset Bournemouth. Outset Bournemouth offer a range of options including information sessions, one-to-one support, business start-up workshops and help with accessing finance.
Get help finding a job from the Jobseeker Direct service from Jobcentre plus
For volunteering opportunities contact Bournemouth Council for Voluntary Services on 01202 466130
For more information regarding the Boscombe Employment & Enterprise Action Plan, please contact the Boscombe Regeneration Partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org