Land Use Statistics
How land is used in Bournemouth
The Department for Communities and Local Government (CLG) has published statistics for land use for England. The Generalised Land Use Database has been calculated for each local authority area and ward. Land use is split into nine sections:
- Domestic buildings
- Non-domestic buildings
- Green space
- Other (usually hard standings)
The statistics are experimental. This means they are still being improved.
- View a chart of land use in wards.
- View a map and analysis of the gardens land use statistics for Bournemouth.
- View a map and analysis of the roads land use statistics for Bournemouth.
- For more information visit the CLG website