Let us help you with your planning application
Pre-application advice is an important part of the planning process.
We welcome early discussions before you submit a planning application.
This can help you by:
- giving you advice about the acceptability of your proposed development
- identifying any problems which you may need to solve
- identifying financial contributions
- avoiding abortive work
- providing greater certainty about your application
- speeding up the application process
Planning Aid England are able to offer advice and support to help individuals and communities in planning their local area. They are able to offer fully independent and impartial planning advice.
CIL Calculation and Planning History on a site
To request a CIL calculation or planning history on a site you can use the online pre-application form.
How to apply
To apply for pre-application advice, CIL Calculation or planning history on a site, download the pre-application advice guidance document. This contains more details about the service and prices. You will also need to complete the online pre-application advice form.