Let us help you with your planning application
Pre-application advice is an important part of the planning process.
We welcome early discussions before you submit a planning application.
This can help you by:
- giving you advice about the acceptability of your proposed development
- identifying any problems which you may need to solve
- identifying financial contributions
- avoiding abortive work
- providing greater certainty about your application
- speeding up the application process
CIL Calculation and Planning History on a site
To request a CIL calculation or planning history on a site you can use the online pre-application form.
How to apply
To apply for pre-application advice, CIL Calculation or planning history on a site, download the pre-application advice guidance document. This contains more details about the service and prices. You will also need to complete the online pre-application advice form.