TPO Tree Works Application Fast Track Service
Submit a fast track application to guarantee a decision on a TPO Tree Works Application within 4 weeks.
We normally make a decision on a TPO application within the statutory 8 week period - usually between 6 and 8 weeks.
If you make a fast track application you're guaranteed a decision within 4 weeks.
Applications are assessed in the usual way, to Grant or Refuse the application.
Cost of fast track service
The fast track service costs £60 (£50+ VAT) per application. This must be paid when when you submit an application.
- Different addresses - please submit a separate application for each address.
- Blocks of flats - all the flats in a block of flats are treated as one address. For example: Flats 1 to 10, Bournemouth Court, No. 2 Bournemouth Road is one address.
How to submit a ‘fast track’ application
First submit your application on the Planning Portal
There are standard requirements for all TPO applications. You must provide:
- a completed form
- clear plans and description of work
- relevant supporting information
- contact phone numbers to ensure efficient site visit arrangements and discussions
If additional information is requested to validate the application, the 4 week fast track period will start when it is received.
Secondly, let us know you want to use the fast track service
Finally make your payment
Please pay £60 per application. Payment can be made by:
- credit/debit card - call Customer Services on 01202 451323.
- by cheque - payable to Bournemouth Borough Council sent to Planning and Regulation, Town Hall Annexe, St Stephen’s Road, BH2 6EAto the address above. Write ‘fast track tree work application’ and the site address on the back of the cheque.
Prefer a free service?
The standard 8 week service, is still available for free. The fast track service is simply an alternative option for a quicker decision.