Tips and Advice
Useful information to help get you out on your bike
- Sustrans is a great source for advice about cycling, whether you're trying to fix a flat tyre, or need advice on teaching your child to ride a bike for the first time.
- Boost your confidence and sign up to FREE cycle training in Bournemouth with Lifecycle UK
- Get tax free savings on a new bike to ride to work with the National Cycle Scheme
- Join the Active Bournemouth Cycle Forum - As part of the Bournemouth Partnership a Cycling Forum has been established to promote cycling in Bournemouth and consider wider cycling issues. The forum is independent of the Council but councillors and officers with highway responsibilities attend the forum together with representatives from local cycle groups, the Police and anyone else interested - the group is open to all.
- Keep your bike secure with a D lock and make sure you get your bike tagged and registered with the Bike Register.