Bike Maintenance Course
Our new evening bike maintenance courses are held once a month at Kings Park Cycle Centre
What's in the course?
- Understanding of simple bike design and set up
- Basic safety checks
- How to locate and repair a puncture
- How to measure and fit a chain
- How to remove and refit wheels
- Introduction to the correct brake set up, pads and levers
- Introduction to the set up and working of indexed gear systems
These practical courses are ideal for people who want to know how to perform basic bike care and fix simple repairs. Any level is welcome and the course is taught in a friendly and relaxed manner.
You will need to bring your own bike which is in good condition.
The cost of the course is £10.00 per person which is payable on the night to the instructor and includes tea / coffee.
These evening courses will be held on the last Tuesday of every month from 7p.m. to 9pm at our Kings Park Cycle Centre and our next available course dates are as follows:-
- Tue 30 Jan 2018 (fully booked - waiting list only)
- Tue 27 Feb 2018 (fully booked - waiting list only)
- Tue 27 Mar 2018 (fully booked - waiting list only)
- Tue 24 Apr 2018
- Tue 22 May 2018
- Tue 26 June 2018
All ages are welcome from 10 upwards.
To enrol for a course, please email with the following details email@example.com:-
- Preferred course date(s)
- Home Address
- Age (if 18 or under)