Mini Bus Driver Training Course
Learn how to drive a minibus in Bournemouth
The courses we offer are for:-
- Drivers who passed their car test before 1 January 1997, with a category D1 on their licence
- Drivers who passed their car test after 1 January 1997, with a category B on their licence who comply with the necessary exceptions as outlined by the DVLA.
You must be 21-70 years of age. If you are over 70, you can still drive a minibus, but only with a successful doctor's report.
See Government Guidelines for further information.
During the course you will learn:
- The difference between driving a minibus and driving a car
- The rules and regulations of minibus driving
- Practical minibus driving skills
Once you have passed, this is valid for 3 years. After 3 years, you will need to have a re-assessment. This assessment is 90 minutes in a minibus where the driver needs to:
- Successfully answer minibus-related questions
- Demonstrate that their driving has remained safe in the 3 years since their last minibus assessment
To book a course
Please contact our Road Safety department on 01202 458856 or email email@example.com for details of a local instructor.